We are moving closer towards RPPR due dates. It is necessary for researchers to update their ORCID profiles with relevant publications, presentations, posters, etc.
The deadline to update your ORCID profile is January 30, 2021.
To assist in this effort, the DE-CTR Communication & Website team, along with ORCID representative Sheila Raburn, will be hosting a presentation and workshop. Registration is required as participation is limited; however, additional workshops will be added if there is a demand.
Don’t want to wait until the workshop? Here are links to help you get started.
- Link your ACCEL account to ORCID
- Import publications with ORCID’s search and link tool
- Adding works to ORCID profile
- Adding funding to ORCID profile
- Adding education to ORCID profile