This year’s conference theme is “Interprofessional Approaches to Mitigating Health Disparities: A Paradigm Shift”
The 15th Health Disparities Conference participants include clinicians (pharmacists, physicians, nurses, physician assistants, and allied health professionals), health policy makers, researchers, health educators, public and community health leaders, and students whose work incorporates the use of multidisciplinary and interprofessional partnerships to build collaborations that eliminate health disparities and achieve health equity.
Wednesday, March 30 through Friday, April 1
This is a virtual conference.
This year’s conference will offer:
- Access to key opinion and thought leaders in the areas of health disparities and health equity research, policy and education;
- General and breakout sessions topics that allow for interactive and hands-on workshops;
- An opportunity to showcase your latest research;
- Oral Presentations during the General Sessions;
- Networking and research exchange;
- Workshops on special interest areas related to late breaking topics; and
- Interactive participation from attendees to discuss “Lived Experiences” around the disconnect in the translation of information and services across clinical, research, education, policy and science, cultural competency, health literacy, and the impact on the end-user.