Junior Investigator Network (JIN) Podcast presentations are a brief way to share your research! The calls are recorded and available on the JIN YouTube channel to be shared with future and potential collaborators.
- Calls are a 20-minute touch base with our JIN and often have a speaker.
- Speaker presentations are a brief (5-7 minutes) PowerPoint!
- JIN calls are open to anyone from students, graduate students, residents, fellows, etc.
- You can share your scientific research, community-engaged research, or a topic-specific presentation such as
- grant writing
- submitting a grant application to the National Science Foundation or National Institute Health,
- choosing the right journal for your manuscript
- leveraging local or national CTR resources, including Cores, Centers, COBREs, etc.
- Share your recorded presentation with others to collaborate and build relationships to benefit your research!
- This call also is used for JIN open office hours – a great time to discuss any issues, concerns, or questions you may have.
To sign up as a presenter, please click on the open dates listed below to email Erin Riegel with your
- Presentation idea, including a title