- November 20, 2020 from 12:00-1:00pm
- Virtual Presentation through BlueJeans at https://bluejeans.com/361095905
- Please RSVP by emailing Lisa Maturo at Lisa.M.Maturo@christianacare.org.
- Please include your full name, email address, and institution/organization.
- We will provide instructions on obtaining CME credit for attendance.
Policy is understudied in the field of dissemination and implementation research. This presentation will present findings from a series of studies focused on the dissemination of evidence about mental health to public policymakers and implementation of mental health policies.
Meet the Speaker
Jonathan Purtle, DrPH, MSc is an Associate Professor in the Department Health Management & Policy at the Drexel University Dornsife School of Public Health. His research focuses on population-based approaches to mental health, with a particular focus on the dissemination of evidence about mental health to state and local public policymakers in the United States.
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit