Conference scheduled for in-person and virtual attendance.
The Pediatric Academic Societies invites you to attend the PAS 2022 Meeting, Thursday, April 21 – Monday, April 25, 2022 in Denver, CO.
After the cancelation of PAS 2020 and virtual PAS 2021, PAS is excited for the opportunity to meet in person in Denver and to enjoy the multi-specialty pediatric academic focus that is unique to the PAS Meeting. It will be a time to provide scientists and educators at all career stages with opportunities to showcase their work, discover new science, collaborate with colleagues, build academic careers, and advance the scholarship vital to child health. There will be plenty of time for you to network with colleagues, familiar and new. Participation via On Demand will also be offered for those unable to travel.
PAS is continuing to monitor public health conditions and the ability to safely meet in person. PAS 2022 planning includes measures to transition to a fully virtual meeting, should the need arise. The safety of the attendees, their families and communities are PAS’s top priority.
PAS 2022 will have some new and important elements this year!
- All Sessions; 90-minutes, Same number of sessions
- No Tuesday Programming: PAS 2022 will run Thursday, April 21 – Monday, April 25
- New Friday Evening Poster Session after PAS Opening General Session
- More Pre-Conference Learning Opportunities – Thursday and Friday
- Highlighted Themes of High Interest Across Disciplines – More information soon
PAS Meeting 2022 Key Dates
Call for Submissions
Thinking about submitting a scholarly session? Top academic pediatricians, policymakers, and clinicians utilize a variety of innovative approaches to address high-quality, scholarly topics of interest to the broad constituencies attending the PAS Meeting. Scholarly session formats include:
- Basic translational clinical roundtables
- Debate pro-con discussions
- Hot topic symposia
- Panel discussions
- State-of-the-art plenary
Important things to know as a submitter:
Presenters will pre-record and present in Denver. Why are pre-recordings required?
- Provides On Demand content to all attendees
- Allows PAS to pivot to a virtual meeting, if necessary
- Concurrency issues eliminated via sessions On Demand
- Recording sessions live in Denver is cost-prohibitive
- Visit the COI Disclosures Page for the complete guide to submitting and ensuring disclosures accompany submissions.
- All submitters are expected to give proactive attention to DEI as sessions are planned. See the PAS Initial DEI Statement for more information.