This event is designed to demystify the NIH grant application, review, award and post-award processes and policies!
Register today and be sure to check out all the networking opportunities taking place during the seminar, including new ways to chat one on one with NIH and HHS experts, interact with attendees, and make the most of the seminar.
This seminar is designed for those who are new to working with the NIH grants process – administrators, early stage investigators, researchers, graduate students, etc. For those with more experience, NIH experts provide a few sessions that are designed for participants that are more advanced and are focused on more in-depth polices and processes.
Monday, November 1 – 4 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
After-hours Conversations from 5 – 5:45 p.m.
Here’s what to expect:
- Free registration! Yes, you read it right.
- Four Days: Monday, Nov. 1 – Thursday, Nov. 4
- Three concurrent sessions on most days. Open to all participants – no further registration.
- 45-minute session times with a 15-minute break before the next one begins. All sessions are live, though a few will show a short pre-recorded video.
- Staffed and Unstaffed Hours: All noted times are in the U.S. New York time zone – EDTConcurrent Sessions 1:00 PM – 5:45 PM
- Meet the Experts Exhibit Halls: 4 Rooms with Booths – NIH Central Resource Room (Staffed 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM); NIH Institute and Center – Rooms A & B (Times vary for staffing, but open 24/7 for resources); Special Topics and Funding Program Room (Times vary for staffing, but open 24/7 for resources).
- Presenters and 1:1 Meet the Experts: Staff represent HHS and NIH programs, offices, and Institutes and Centers.