N3C is hosting an Open House to engage CTSA members, newcomers, and the wider translational research community. The event is free and open to all. The event will be kicked off with a 1-hour symposium, followed by a week of open Clinical Domain Team meetings to welcome new collaborators and help them launch their research questions.
Kick-off Event: Community Research Symposium
Tuesday January 19, 2021 | 9-10am PT/12-1pm ET
- Opening remarks from N3C leadership
- N3C Tutorial: How to Get Involved
- PI/Clinician Testimonial: David Ellison, MD
- Flash talks from the Pregnancy and Diabetes & Obesity Domain Teams
- Demonstration of the N3C Data Enclave