Sessions run Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
from May 17 – June 9
11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. via Zoom
Sessions will not be recorded.
The University of Hawaii Ola Hawaii Health and Wellness Achieved by Impacting Inequalities program and the Center for Pacific Innovations, Knowledge and Opportunities (PIKO) is hosting a Mentoring Bootcamp open to all post-doctoral fellows and new and early-stage investigators.
The bootcamp includes 23 skills-building sessions led by experts on the following topics:
- NIH grants 101, specific aims, research strategy
- Survey design, bioinformatics, data science
- Biosketches, peer review
- Clinical research, community-engaged research
- Publications, presentations, time management
- Research ethics, Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- At least five sessions meet NIH requirements for in-person Responsible Conduct of Research Training
Following registration, you will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link and passcode to be used for all bootcamp sessions, and the bootcamp schedule.Ola-HAWAII_Schedule-2022-4-11-22-1