This year’s conference is co-sponsored by the Delaware Academy of Medicine / Delaware Public Health Association, and the Delaware Stroke Initiative.
Saturday, October 16 from 8 a.m. – Noon
Guest speakers will include:
- Sudhakar Satti, MD, Associate Medial Director of Neurointerventional Surgery at ChristianaCare
- Nancy Devereux, PhD, Neuropsychology and Psychology at ChristianaCare
- Sridhara Sastry Yaddanapudi, MD, Neurology and Vascular Neurology at ChristianaCare
- Annamarie McDermott, MSW, ACM-SW, Director of Care Management, Manager of Social Services, at St. Francis Hospital
- Louis N. Awad, PT, DPT, PhD, Assistant Professor of Physical Therapy at Boston University
- Anna Cervantes-Arslanian, MD, Director of Neurocrticial Care and Assistant Professor of Neurology and Neurosurgery at Boston School of Medicine
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint efforts of the Medical Society of Delaware and Delaware Academy of Medicine/Delaware Public Health Association. The Medical Society of Delaware is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Medical Society of Delaware designate this live activity for a maximum of 3.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit.
The conference will be held virtually. Registrants will receive additional information via email regarding how to connect prior to the event. There is a $20.00 fee for health care professionals to attend (CME/CE requested), and a $10.00 fee for non-health care attendees (no CME/CE needed).