The virtual, half-day symposium will be held Friday, May 20 from 8am to Noon CST.
This year’s Multimorbidity Symposium hosted by the Great Plains Institutional Development Award Clinical and Translational Research (GP IDeA-CTR) and the Center for Patient, Family & Community Engagement in Chronic Care Management (CENTRIC) will feature national and international speakers.
During the symposium, speakers will discuss:
- the concept and framework of multimorbidity
- summarize available methods to assess multimorbidity and relevant outcomes
- apply multimorbidity to specialty care settings
- review the evidence of multimorbidity interventions, and
- explore health equity for mutlimorbid individuals.
Participants will have the opportunity to engage with the speakers through moderated panel discussions.5.20.22-MM-Symposium-Flyer