JIN Presentation w/Stephanie Deutsch, MD
December 14 @ 9:00 am – 9:20 am
This week’s presentation is by Stephanie Deutsch, PhD.
Junior Investigator Network (JIN) presentations are a brief way to share your research! The calls are recorded and available via the JIN YouTube channel to be shared with future and potential collaborators.
- Calls are a brief 5-7 minute presentation!
- JIN calls are open to anyone from students, graduate students, residents, fellows, etc.
- You can share your scientific research, community-engaged research, or a topic-specific presentation such as
- grant writing
- submitting a grant application to the National Science Foundation or National Institute Health,
- choosing the right journal for your manuscript
- leveraging local or national CTR resources, including Cores, Centers, COBREs, etc.
- Share your recorded presentation with others to collaborate and build relationships to benefit your research!
To sign up as a presenter, please email JIN@de-ctr.org. To join the meeting, please click the Microsoft Teams link below.
Meeting ID: 256 814 907 923 | Passcode: zXPKhM
Or call in (audio only) +1 469-253-5858 | Phone Conference ID: 238 561 317#