JIN Presentation w/Mary Mitsdarffer, PhD
January 12, 2023 @ 9:00 am – 9:30 am
This week’s presentation by MAry Mitsdarffer, PhD, will be announced at a later date.
Junior Investigator Network (JIN) Podcast presentations are a brief way to share your research! The calls are recorded and available via the JIN YouTube channel to be shared with future and potential collaborators.
- Calls are a brief 5-7 minute presentation!
- JIN calls are open to anyone from students, graduate students, residents, fellows, etc.
- You can share your scientific research, community-engaged research, or a topic-specific presentation such as
- grant writing
- submitting a grant application to the National Science Foundation or National Institute Health,
- choosing the right journal for your manuscript
- leveraging local or national CTR resources, including Cores, Centers, COBREs, etc.
- Share your recorded presentation with others to collaborate and build relationships to benefit your research!
To sign up as a presenter, please contact Erin Riegel.